COVID Community Care
Care of COVID positive patients isolating at home
If you have COVID and are isolating in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District region you will receive a text message advising you how to manage your care at home. You can also call the NSW Health Isolation Support Line on 1800 943 553 for assistance.
For patients who require additional care, one of our specialist teams will contact you to discuss your care plan.
If you need urgent medical attention at any time call 000 and ask for an ambulance. Tell them that you have COVID-19 and need to go to the hospital.
Information packs for SESLHD residents isolating at home:
COVID-19 Community Care Service Patient Guide:
- Community Management Centre Patient Fact Sheet - for patients who are low risk and self-managing at home with the support of their GP
- Guide for COVID positive patients who are being cared for at home with assistance from their GP
- Stay at Home Pack
- Mental Health Resources (multilingual)
- Connecting Through COVID-19+ Telehealth Service
- Guide to using a pulse oximeter