Forms & templates
General forms and templates
- “Does my project need ethical review?” checklist
- LNR supporting documents checklist
- Checklist for new full ethics applications
- Protocol Template Investigator Initiated Studies
- Nomination of two expert reviewers
- Authorised prescriber applications
- HREC and Research Governance Fees
- OHMR LNR guideline.
Participant Information and Consent Form (PISCF) templates
- PISCF - Clinical Trials/Clinical Research
- PISCF - Research Involving Genetic Testing/Tissue collection
- PISCF - Low/Negligible risk (LNR) study
- Participant Invitation Letter
- Participant Withdrawal Form
- Style guide for participant information.
Post Approval - Amendments, reports, notifications
- These are submitted through REGIS. Please see the instructional video on : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FkeHMG7jig
- For annual reports or milestones please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfA2BIQS_hM
- For technical issues please call the REGIS IT help desk: 1300 073 447
- REGIS How to guides are available: https://regis.health.nsw.gov.au/how-to/
The inclusion of links to external websites does not imply any endorsement or support by South Eastern Sydney Local Health District or Ministry of Health or the State of New South Wales. See our Disclaimer for more information.