NSW Sexual Health Infolink
The NSW Sexual Health Infolink is a state wide service operating since 1989. The highly skilled, specialist nursing and allied health team provide leading innovative, internet and telephone-based (telehealth) HIV and sexual health services. The service provides information and referrals to members of the general public and to health professionals.
TALK PRIVATELY and anonymously, if you’re concerned about:
- Sexual risks and transmission of HIV and STIs,
- Any symptoms that you’reconcerned may be an STI,
- Where to get tested for HIV and STIs, including internet based testing options,
- What to do if you have been diagnosed with HIV and/or STIs,
- How to access HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP),
- Where to get support for complex partner notification.
Ask ‘Nurse Nettie’ a sexual health question via Play Safe; A safe and inclusive resource for young people to receive personalised answers from a specialist nurse online or by email.
CLINICAL SUPPORT for health professionals, includes:
- Up to date and evidenced based HIV and STI testing and treatment guidelines
- Support for PEP and PrEP assessment and prescribing
- Referral to specialist services
- Complex HIV partner notification