Women's Health Program
The Women’s Health Program aims to improve the health and wellbeing of women living in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD). We focus on women experiencing difficulties accessing and benefiting from health services.
We provide short-term women’s health services for women who are:
- socially or economically disadvantaged
- experiencing inequitable access to health services including:
- Aboriginal women
- women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (particularly those from non-English speaking countries)
- women experiencing homelessness
- women with mental health problems
- women with a disability
We help women find and connect with services for their ongoing care.