Free, easy-access services
The Women’s Health Program aims to improve the health and wellbeing of women living in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD). We focus on women experiencing difficulties accessing and benefiting from health services
We help women find and connect with services for their ongoing care.
We offer free women’s health checks with a women's health Nurse.
Services are confidential, a referral is not required.
An interpreter can be arranged if needed.
A Women’s Health Check could involve:
- cervical screening
- how to check your breasts
- contraception advice
- pregnancy planning
- six-week post-natal check for new mothers
- menopause advice
- pelvic floor advice
We provide short-term women’s health services for women who are:
- socially or economically disadvantaged
- experiencing inequitable access to health services including:
- Aboriginal women
- women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (particularly those from non-English speaking countries)
- women experiencing homelessness
- women with mental health problems
- women with a disability
Where and when?
By appointment or drop in on Tuesdays between 9.30am and 12.30pm
HealthOne , Sutherland Hospital
126 Kareena Rd
Miranda NSW 2228
See our Women's Health Program.